Balanced Teaching on Divorce and Remarriage
Apostle Williams’ manual Balanced Teaching on Divorce and Remarriage answers the following questions:
- How Does God Feel About Me Now That I Am Divorced?
- Am I Living in Sin Since I Have Divorced and Remarried?
- Am I Living in Adultery With My New Spouse?
- Is Divorce the Unpardonable Sin?
- What Biblical Grounds Do I Have for Divorce?
- Does God Recognize and Honor My Second Marriage?
- Should I Leave My Present Spouse and Return to My First?
- Should I Pray for My Spouse to Return if He/ She Has Remarried?
- Should I Stay in a Marriage, No Matter What My Spouse Does?
- Does Paul’s Teaching on Divorce Conflict with Jesus’ Teaching?
- How Do I Counsel the Divorced and Those Contemplating It?
- How Do I Teach Couples to Love Again?
We Also Recommend